On this page, we post all current and upcoming career opportunities announced by the Federal Board of Revenue FBR. We get these Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement from the Daily Jang newspaper on 19th November 2021. Interested individuals finding FBR Career Opportunities are welcomed to read the post.
Federal Board of Revenue – FBR Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||19th November 2021|
|Last Date:||December 03, 2021|
|Company:||Federal Board of Revenue – FBR|
|Address:||Federal Board of Revenue FBR, Islamabad|
Applications are invited from suitable candidates who fulfill the basic qualifications, experience, and eligibility criteria. The Federal Board of Revenue is needed the services of the Panel Advocates. These are opening in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala, Sahiwal, Sargodha, Abbottabad, Peshawar, Karachi, Hyderabad, Sukkur, and Quetta for Inland Revenue Field Formation.
Interested applicants who want to get selected for these career opportunities must fill the post-requisite eligibility criteria. The detailed information is available on the vacancy notice.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Law.
- In case the degree is obtained from a foreign university, an equivalence certificate from HEC has to be submitted by the candidate.
- Enrolled in Pakistan Bar Council as Advocate High Court.
- At least 3 Years of Practice Experience s an Advocate of the High Court in taxation or service matters.
How to Apply for Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2021?
- Applications having a detailed CV should be forwarded to the Second Secretary (Panel Advocates), Room No. 517, 5th Floor, Legal Wing, Federal Board of Revenue, Headquarter, Islamabad.
- Applications should be delivered online within 15 days.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for the next procedure.