Election Commission of Pakistan ECP is hiring applications from residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to fill the vacant positions. We obtained these Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2021 in KPK & Balochistan – Download Application From via www.jobs.ecp.gov.pk/kpk from the Daily Jang newspaper on 18th November 2021. Interested applications looking for Government Jobs in Balochistan, Government Jobs in KPK/ECP Jobs must read the post and apply for the vacant posts.
Interested applicants may apply online on the ECP Online Recruitment Portal at www.jobs.ecp.gov.pk/. Applicants may also download the Application form from the prescribed link and forward it to P.O Box No. 281, GPO, Peshawar and P.O Box No. 86, GPO, Quetta. Application Form for Balochistan Jobs is also available on the prescribed link.
Election Commission of Pakistan – ECP Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||18th November 2021|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Last Date:||December 17, 2021|
|Company:||Election Commission of Pakistan – ECP|
|Address:||Deputy Director (Estt), P.O Box No. 281, GPO, Peshawar|
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP is looking to hire dynamic, qualified, energetic, and motivated individuals as Draughtsman (BPS-16), Senior Personal Assistant (BS-16), Senior Assistant (BS-15), Data Entry Operator (BS-14), Junior Personal Assistant (BS-14), Junior Assistant (BS-11), Sub Assistant (BS-09), Staff Car Driver (BS-05), Dispatch Rider (BS-05), Naib Qasid (BS-02), Chowkidar (BS-02), and Sweeper (BS-02).
- Matric with Diploma in Draftsmanship 03 years course from any Govt. Polytechnical Institute or Tracer.
- Seven years of experience in the case of Tracer.
Senior Assistant (BS-16):
- Second class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- A minimum speed of 100/50 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively.
- Must be computer literate.
Senior Assistant (BS-15):
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Preferably be computer literate.
Data Entry Operator (BS-14):
- Bachelor degree.
- One year Computer/IT Diploma.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 w.p.m.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to transfer data from paper format into digital format.
- Ability to type Urdu Language.
- Ability to use internet/email.
- Ability to use antivirus to protect residual data.
Junior Personal Assistant:
- A minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively.
- Must be computer literate.
- Intermediate, Preferably Computer Literate.
Sub Assistant BS-09:
- Minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m.
- Preferably be Computer literate.
For other vacancies, candidates having Primary Education are eligible. Candidates applying for Staff Car Driver and Dispatch Rider Jobs should have a valid driving license. Both males and females are eligible for this recruitment. Minorities and disabled person quotas shall be observed as per Government Recruitment Policy.
- Chowkidar (BS-02)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-14)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-05)
- Draughtsman (BPS-16)
- Junior Assistant (BS-11)
- Junior Personal Assistant (BS-14)
- Naib Qasid (BS-02)
- Senior Assistant (BS-15)
- Senior Personal Assistant (BS-16)
- Staff Car Driver (BS-05)
- Sub Assistant (BS-09)
- Sweeper (BS-02)
How to Apply for the Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs 2021 in KPK & Balochistan?
- Maximum age as prescribed under the recruitment rules of the post shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993.
- People already in Government service must apply through proper channels.
- Applicants are required to apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting
the link i.e https://jobs.ecp.gov.pk/ OR Click Here.
- Applicants who applied through the Online Recruitment System are also required to submit their applications in a hard form in the enclosed format along with visible and legible attested photocopies of CNIC and recently passport size Photograph on P.O. Box No. 281 G.P.O Peshawar, within 15-days of publications of this advertisement, failing which candidates will be considered as ineligible.
- The number of vacancies being announced is subject to any subsequent increase or decrease.
- The Prescribed form should be filled in capital letters and also the post name is clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- The applicant is liable to serve anywhere in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa where such posts exist.
- Those applicants who had applied in 2019 for the posts of Junior Personal Assistant (BS-14), Sub Assistant (BS-09), Driver (BS-05), and Dispatch Rider (BS-05) are required to apply again.
ECP Balochistan Jobs 2021