On this link, applicants who are finding jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa can see Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs 2021. We collect this job notice from the Daily Express newspaper. Applicants searching for Government Jobs in KPK/Education Department KPK Jobs are welcomed to see this post.
The Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK is inviting applications from qualified individual consultants to express their interest to give their services to the Education Sector Reforms Unit ESRU and Project Management Unit of the KP-HCIP Project.
|Posted on:||29th October 2021|
|Last Date:||November 05, 2021|
|Company:||Elementary and Secondary Education Department KPK|
|Address:||Project Director, KP Human Capital Investment Project, Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Block A, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar|
Elementary and Secondary Education Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is hiring dynamic, qualified, and experienced individuals as Public Finance Management Advisor MP-II and Procurement/Contract Manager Advisor MP-II.
Interested individuals can get more information from the ES&ED Khyber Pakhtunkhwa website https://kpese.gov.pk/. All information like Job Descriptions, Job Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Experience is available on the link. Only eligible candidates are requested to forward online CVs. Candidates will be given preference on the basis of qualifications and experience.
- Procurement/Contract Management Advisor
- Public Finance Management Advisor
How to Apply for Elementary & Secondary Education Department KPK Jobs?
- Interested individuals can download the application form from https://kpese.gov.pk/category/downloads.
- Candidates can forward the filled application form to the Project Director, KP Human Capital Investment Project, Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Block A, Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.
- Candidates should also drop their CVs through email at ESRU.Vacancies.Apply@gmail.com.
- Applications should be delivered before 5th Nov 2021.
- For more information – Click Here.